Start a new topic
Implemented

Screensaver

I'd like to be able to have a blank screen instead of having to have the clock app as a screen saver.

16 people like this idea

You need to go to device Settings, tap Screensaver > Screensaver App > choose 'Black' to change Screensaver.

Thanks. Is this an app? If so I can’t find it when searching for black screen saver black screensaver screen saver screensaver Please advise. Thank you.

We have added Black screensaver. Please check it out!

1 person likes this

great thanks, is this something you will be implementing in the future?

Thanks you

Hi!

Thanks for writing to us.

Please be informed, that currently, we don't support 'Important' IFTTT notifications for Screensaver mode. We are sorry, but there is a typo in the 'Priority' section. We'll try to fix it as soon as possible.

If you have any other questions, please drop an email on support@lametric.com

Have a good day!

I can't get IFTTT notifications that are marked "Important" to work during a screensaver..

Is this still working for everyone else?

+1

Would be so great if we could choose which app to use as screensaver, as long as the brightness level (which is still too much bright even in night mode...)

1 person likes this
If your ifttt notification has priority set to “important” it will always display, no matter what, because you said it’s important... there’s no way to have an important notification not showing, so, if that’s your problem, there is no way to go around it
Thank you for your kindness and advices. I knew it . IFTTT trigger notifications did not masked by it.

Like stated in Stephan's topic,

I know it doesn't solve your issues completely, but someone made this app

https://apps.lametric.com/apps/dark/542

it's an all black, no icon, no text app

you can either scroll to it when you go to sleep, or you can set the lametric to schedule mode and set this app as active during a predetermined time.

it's not ideal, but it solves the "to bright" problem :)

hope this helped.

Cheers

1 person likes this
Agree 100%! I opened a other topic here: https://help.lametric.com/support/discussions/topics/6000055510 Feel free to up vote

1 person likes this
So am I. It’s important feature. I cannot enable some ifttt triger services due to this problem. Because, display disturbing the good sleep.

1 person likes this

+1. Please add a "blank screen" option.

Agree! That would be nice. A nother option would be to add a schedule power on and off option!

1 person likes this
Agree. Please add.

3 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment