As you probably know Google has stopped supporting login to Google services using embedded browsers known as "web-views". More on this can be found on Google Developers Blog. So it means that your app's login flow is probably broken. To fix it you just need to do few simple steps. It should not take more than 10 minutes of your time.
Step 1. Update Redirect URI in Google API console.
- Navigate your browser to Google API Console
- Choose your project
- Click on the "Credentials" menu item on the left
- Choose your OAuth 2.0 client ID
Update your "Authorized redirect URIs" with "https://developer.lametric.com/redirect".
Step 2. Update your LaMetric Time app
- Go to https://developer.lametric.com and choose your LaMetric Time app
- Click on "Add new version" button
- Click on "Update" button
Click on "Publish new version" button
- Thats it! Your app is live and will be updated on LaMetric Time devices shortly. When it's updated everything should work as expected.