Start a new topic
Answered

Bug Reports

Little bugs I've noticed so far:

• Apps don't install sometimes, dialog box appears: "Unable to Install App. App could not be installed at this time."
  • Email Notifications app crashes when I tap "Email | Not logged in"
  • Stock Quote app fails when searching: "No Internet connection. Please, check your internet connection and try again."
  • Some apps don't appear in the auto-scroll, even though I have enabled Twitter and Facebook it only rotates between Clock/Date/Weather

Best Answer

Email notifications and Stock app issues have been fixed in latest iOS update (1.0.4).

The apps auto-scroll fine in my device, but I noticed that when I swich on Lametric, they don't auto-scroll (only the clock displays) until i push the button (up/down) in LaMetric or I swich to an other app in the mobile app.

Answer

Email notifications and Stock app issues have been fixed in latest iOS update (1.0.4).

The Weather App - Atmospheric Pressure

The icon on the left always shows pressure decreasing (arrow pointing down) even when pressure is increasing. This evening pressure has increased according to the app from 1004 to 1007 mb. However the arrow always points down.

Login or Signup to post a comment