Start a new topic
Answered

Did your clock change due to BST ending?

Looks like we have a bug...? BST (British Summer Time) finished in the early hours meaning the clocks go back one hour. My LaMetric still has the old time. Not sure how often it checks the Internet for the time...??

Best Answer

Please make sure you have the latest version of LaMetric smartphone app and firmware 1.0.25 installed. After this, disconnect and connect LaMetric to Wi-Fi to get this issue fixed.

4 people have this question

For me it also did not change back (timezone Amsterdam)

Same issue in Berlin. Time is still CEST+1. Woke up too early. And it's Sunday :'(
Yep, this is pretty unacceptable for a modern gadget... :(

Hmm, the bug seems related to the "Automatic timezone" setting. If you change that manually to the zone you're in (e.g. Amsterdam for me), then the clock shows the right time.

I second Chris's observations. I had automatic Timezone enabled, but lametric showed CEST+1 (even after a reboot). Switchung from automatic to a user defined timezone fixed the clock and displayed the rigth time. 

It is an issue, we will fix it in the next firmware update. Meanwhile, disconnect and connect LaMetric to Wi-Fi to get it fixed. Thanks!

1 person likes this
@LaMetricSupport I'm on automatic timezone and a controll shutdown and startup didn't fix it - will try setting timezone manually.

He stay at the old hour :-(

Yup, same here. Time will *not* correct itself, neither by changing timezones nor by disconnecting and reconnecting to Wifi. Please please fix this.
Switch off automatic timezone (change to manual) and select country/city and it works.

Same issue here (Switzerland) - need to set the Timezone manually 

Firmware 1.0.25 didn't fix the timezone +1 problem. (EST zone)

Answer

Please make sure you have the latest version of LaMetric smartphone app and firmware 1.0.25 installed. After this, disconnect and connect LaMetric to Wi-Fi to get this issue fixed.

Is this working for everybody else??? I have upgraded to latest iOS version and firmware... I powered down LaMetric...restarted it, but when I enable automatic timezone, the clock advances forward 1 hour...
Login or Signup to post a comment