Start a new topic

Homekit scenes

Hello,

It would be nice to have the ability to integrate La Metric clock in a Apple HomeKit scene.

Example of HomeKkit scene : when I watch a movie, switching off lights in my room  and put a black screen on La Metric.

cheers

4 people like this idea

It would be a great feature !

I would love to be able to control Homekit accessories from Lametric triggers and vice versa (like OP suggested).

I'm very surprised that an integration with Apple Homekit didn't get more interest.

Any other people interested ?

2 people like this

I am interested too

2 people like this
For sure! The ability to trigger a HomeKit scene on the clock seems obvious and HomeKit AirPlay speaker support would be awesome! Just got the clock for Christmas and was very surprised that HomeKit was not added yet since it not requires proprietary hardware from Apple any more. Don’t think many users find this forum and sign up to like ideas?
Looking around on the forum I see many topics that are very old with no developer response. Is the product dead or on a permanent backlog?

Hi!

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Unfortunately, currently, there is no such app or integration, but we appreciate this suggestion as a possibility of further implementation. 

We are always working on improvements and strive to deliver the best quality to our customers. Please follow our Development Roadmap to stay tuned. Although sometimes we face some technical limitations we constantly work on the updates and put maximum efforts polishing core features to deliver the best product quality.  

If you have any other questions please drop email on support@lametric.com.

Hi , any updates about apple home kit?

1 person likes this
I assume that if the smart home standard matter is introduced, LaMetric will also integrate HomeKit, etc.
Login or Signup to post a comment