Start a new topic
Answered

Date Ticker Issue

I'd like to discuss the way the Date ticker counts the days: If I set a date to, say, December 6th the app says 1 day on December 4th, and xy hours on December 5th.

I'm fine with the hours but if someone asked me on December 4th how many days until December 6th are I'd say 2 days.

Any comments? Shouldn't this be fixed?

Thomas

Best Answer

The issue is fixed now, please reinstall Date Ticker application. Thanks for your patience!

1 person has this question

Same thing with the hours: it's 9pm and the ticker says it's 1 hour until tomorrow' seventh... Any comments from the developers?
tomorrow' seventh => tomorrow's event

Yep, it's annoying. Christmas Eve is not in 14 days. It's 15.

Thanks for reporting the issue, we are working on fixing it.

Answer

The issue is fixed now, please reinstall Date Ticker application. Thanks for your patience!

The hour count is OK now but I'm afraid the hours need a fix as well...

I might sound like an old record, but here it is:

It's 13h00 now and it reports 6 hours left from midnight (new years eve) in the Date Ticker. Of course that's not good but I notice it might be related with the time zone: So I checked my iPhone timezone and it's fine

Now back in the LaMetric Clock, if I set the timezone to automatic, it reports that time is 18h00!! Not good. Thus I had to manually change it to Toronto, Americas and now it's shows 13h00 on the clock, and that's fine. 

Soooooo... would that be possible that the Date Ticket is using the automatic time zone instead of using the iPhone's clock settings/time?

Thx

Johnny

Login or Signup to post a comment