Start a new topic
Answered

Notifications

I hate the new notification icons. The "i" and "!!!" ones. For IFTTT, if more than one notification comes in, it flips through the first 2 really fast and it only shows an "i" even if it's a tornado warning that's scrolling. Not to mention it makes the display kind of messy.

Best Answer

Thank you for reporting this issue to us. It has been fixed already. Please check!

In any case, thank you for your time and desire to make the product better.

@Kevin, thank you for your feedback!

Could you please tell what recipes do you use for IFTTT and what notifications do you get?

We'll be grateful for a detailed description as we'll be able to create the same recipe and see what the issue is.

As far as the IFTTT notifications go, I published two of the recipes publicly on the IFTTT website. Tornado Warnings to LaMetric and Severe Thunderstorm Alerts to LaMetric. They're both published by kevinowensby. Whenever there is more than one notification in the same push, the first one displays briefly and within a second or two, the next one flips over and scrolls. Any further notifications in the same push will scroll normally. My settings for the IFTTT app on the device are set to hidden and notifications on with a sound played. This way whenever it gets a notification, it scrolls and disappears.
Answer

Thank you for reporting this issue to us. It has been fixed already. Please check!

In any case, thank you for your time and desire to make the product better.

How do we send notification from the internet?
Login or Signup to post a comment