Start a new topic

facebook counter

Bonjour,

Cela fait environ 1 an que j'ai l'appareil. J'ai installé l'application de compteur Facebook et jusqu'à présent, cela a très bien fonctionné. Malheureusement, pendant quelques jours, cela n'a pas fonctionné.
J'ai une flèche et un cercle affichés. J'ai essayé de reconnecter mon compte mais malgré cela rien de mieux.

y a-t-il quelque chose qui ne va pas?

Hello,It's been about 1 year that I have the device. I installed the Facebook counter app and so far it has worked very well. Unfortunately, for a few days, it did not work. I have an arrow and a circle displayed. I tried to reconnect my account but despite that nothing better.is anything wrong?

Hi!

Thanks for reaching out to us.

If you see this on your LaMetric Time, it means that your Like Counter app isn't configured yet.

Make sure you've logged into your Facebook account. Then please go to the app settings and select a Page you'd like to track:

Here is a link on how to configure Like Counter app.

If you have any other questions, please drop an email on support@lametric.com. We'll be happy to help you.

Best regards,
LaMetric Support Team
Yes it is the image that I get but my application is well configured since so far it worked well. I tried to select my Facebook page again but to no avail. When I change the facebook logo it changes so my app is in sync.

Hi!

Thanks for the updates.

Anyway, we'll be monitoring your case in our further investigations.

Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have other questions.

Have a good day.

Best regards,

LaMetric Support Team

Login or Signup to post a comment