Start a new topic

Support for PMF / WPA3

Currently the LaMetric Time is the only device in my network which doesn't support PMF.

Would be great to give this one and WPA3 support more priority.

Dear John,

Sorry for the delay in response. Thank you for reaching out to us and for sharing your feedback.

Unfortunately, currently, LaMetric Time doesn't support the WPA3 standard. But we appreciate your suggestion and we'll consider it when working on further updates.

We are always working on improvements and strive to deliver the best quality to our customers. We appreciate any comments or suggestions as this is the best way to improve the product. Please follow our Development Roadmap to stay tuned. Although sometimes we face some technical limitations we constantly work on the updates and put maximum efforts polishing core features to deliver the best product quality.

Should there be any questions, please drop an email on support@lametric.com. We'll be glad to help.

Best regards,

LaMetric Team

Was this ever implemented? I recently tried out switching my WiFi to WPA3 and the LaMetric TIME fell off. I didn't try joining the network again manually but rather switched back to WPA2/3 and only later realized that some devices might not automatically join a known network if the encryption settings have changed. Before trying again, I want to ask here, given this feature request.

Looks like this was finally implemented in 3.0.20. Thank you!

Thank you, @Ingmar!

Yes, we recently released Wpa3 support for LaMetric TIME and SKY devices. Hope you will enjoy it)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

LaMetric Support Team

Login or Signup to post a comment