Start a new topic

Your smartphone has disconnected from Lametric Time on Iphone

Hello, i recieved my Lametric Time yesterday and i tried to connect it to my iphone 12. During the connection, I always have the same error which tells me that "Your smartphone has disconnected form Lametric Time". I also tried on Iphone X but nothing works. However, on a samsung S8, the configuration works and the Lametric is 100% operational. Do you know why it does not work on my iphone ?

Thanks for your answer 

5 people have this problem

I'm having the same issues with my iPhone 11 Pro. Just times out on the wifi connection. I've tried for countless hours now.

Same problem. Don't have access to an Android phone. Any solution to this?
Still didn’t work, not to sure what else to do.

Hi!

Thanks for contacting us.

Please be informed that currently, we are working on the new firmware with bug fixes according to issues with connection.

We strive to provide it as soon as we can.

Additionally, it would be helpful if you share the version of your iOS sofware build.

Thanks in advance.

Doenst work on iphone it's so dissapointing... 

Hi!

We are sorry about your experience.

Could you please try to grab logs via USB for our investigation? Please grab them just after the issue has occurred.

1. Press the power button fast three times in a row (within 1 second) when the device is turned on.
  2. Connect device to your computer via USB cable.
  3. Reboot device in mass storage mode (see user guide for reference). New disk drive should appear on your computer.
  4. Open newly created disk drive and send to support@lametric.com files found in "Logs" folder.
  5. Safely eject disk and reboot the device.

Find the instruction on how to mount the device as mass storage here (Section 5.5, page 62, steps 1-4). 

Thanks in advance.

Same thing. Dead device with no wifi, version 2.7.0 downloaded from the store today and it's 2 months old. 

An absolutely unacceptable out of the box experience. 

Hello, i slill have same issue "You iPhone is disconnected from LaMetric Time", i have last firmware 2.2.2 in cant connect, i tried lie 100 times. Help me!

Can i install 2.2.1 firmware to try resolwe the issue? obvoiusly it doesnt work now for me. Im using an iPhone 13, the issue started when i installed last firmware.

Honestly I couldn’t get it to work for the life of me. I had to set it up using and android device then it worked on my iPhone once it was set up

You set it on android and then restore it and its started to work on iphone?

Hi!

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Could you please check if you have enabled Local Network option in your iPhone settings: Settings > LaMetric Time > Local Network?

Then please try to configure your LaMetric Time device again.
If the issue persists please share any video demonstrating your configuration process to support@lametric.com.

Thanks in advance.

This is honestly the most frustrating device I have ever tried to set up, I saw a review that said this and thought they were exaggerating but it's so true, over 4 hours trying to get it to set up and still nowhere. Every single time the phone says this, but is it clearly connecting to my network

and is clearly making requests

UPnP is on, mDNS reflector is on, IGMP is not blocked but no matter what I do I always get this message on my phone and so it doesn't show up in the app but La Metric switches to showing the time, radio etc

and suddenly, 300th time lucky

Login or Signup to post a comment