Start a new topic

even more suggestions for LaMetric time

1) Make the screensaver display dimmer

2) Fix the function "Artist and song title" in the radio app

3) Be able to edit icons in the weather app

4) After turning off the screensaver mode, show the time when notifications have been delivered to the phone

5) turn the music down a bit when playing a notification sound

6) Be able to add custom notification sounds

7) Be able to edit more things using only LaMetric Time without opening the LaMetric app

8) Incorporate animations into several of your applications that will also use the white part of the display to reproduce the animation

9) Ability to show apps on the device for a certain amount of time in seconds, not 1x, 2x, or 3x.

10) Everything in the topic "Few Suggestions for LaMetric time"

- Kesamot

A suggestion for those who have hearing impaired or sight impaired at LaMetric time clock A suggestion for those who have hearing impaired or sight impaired at LaMetric time clock Setting the vibration feature from The average to strong according to the vibration force of the hearing impaired, either the visually impaired or the blind, engrave the blind in order to know the time Also the number of vibration alerts is enough to ten enough time alerts.

About suggestion #9 I also would like to display more data on the LaMetric, but sometimes even with 1x it still displays the information for too much time! Having seconds configuration for each frame would be the top, of course.

I suggested to implement 0.5x, but it hasn't been added to the Development Roadmap yet.

Anyway, I'm happy they pushed the new firmware 2.3 with different scrolling animations (even though I don't use them) because it means that development on LaMetric is not on hiatus.

Dear Kesamot,

Thank you for sharing your detailed feedback.

We appresiate your suggestions to improve our product. All of them were forwarded to our Development Team for consideration.

We are always working on improvements and strive to deliver the best quality to our customers. We appreciate any comments or suggestions as this is the best way to improve the product. 

And we invite you to follow us on social media and subscribe to our newsletter - https://lametric.com/en-US/time/overview to stay tuned for news and updates.

>> 2) Fix the function "Artist and song title" in the radio app

Ignore this

>> 3) Be able to edit icons in the weather app

Ignore this

>>5) turn the music down a bit when playing a notification sound

I mean music volume

>> 6) Be able to add custom notification sounds

I mean media files from mobile phones

>> 7) Be able to edit more things using only LaMetric Time without opening the LaMetric app

Like brightness

Login or Signup to post a comment