Start a new topic

YouTube Channel not found

Hello. Recently I started a new channel on YouTube and the application in the device cannot find it to show the number of subscribers. The previous channel worked fine. The new channel is not found. What to do?

Hi!

Could you please share your channel name or link to your channel?

https://www.youtube.com/@DSBlog_live

Could this be because I haven't added any new videos yet? I just wanted to count from the first video, but the channel is not found.

Thanks for sharing the link to your channel. We assume that you can't find it because there are no videos uploaded or public videos. So, could you please try to add any video to your channel and then find it in the Subscriber Counter app?

We hope this helps. If you have any other questions feel free to contact us.

No worries! There are a few reasons why you might not see your subscriber count on the YouTube app for your new channel. Here are some things you can try: heardle

First off, just give it some time. It can take a bit for YouTube to update subscriber counts across all devices and platforms. Sometimes it can take up to 24 hours, so just wait a day and see if the subscriber count pops up.

Another thing you can do is check out YouTube Studio on your computer. Just head over log in with your account. Your subscriber count should show up there right away, so you can keep track of how your channel is doing.

Login or Signup to post a comment