Start a new topic
Answered

Button application with return text

Hello

Sorry for my poor English, but I think You understand me.

I want build button application. When i push button on clock, clock get some information from my script and show me. I don't want interval pooling, I want get information only when i click button. 

I create button aplication, when i click button clock run script on server, script return data in json format, but clock show nothing.

Any solution?

Best Answer

Dear Juhacz,

The Button application just triggers a specified URL. In order to receive a response for a button click, you can create a Push Indicator Application and add an action for a button click. When you press the button on the application, the URL triggers a script on your server. The script will push the data to your application via another request. You can read more about Push Applications here.

Best regards,

LaMetric Support Team

1 Comment

Answer

Dear Juhacz,

The Button application just triggers a specified URL. In order to receive a response for a button click, you can create a Push Indicator Application and add an action for a button click. When you press the button on the application, the URL triggers a script on your server. The script will push the data to your application via another request. You can read more about Push Applications here.

Best regards,

LaMetric Support Team

Login or Signup to post a comment