Start a new topic

Latest firmware FEL

Hi guys, I got a problem with the latest firmware. During the update I got the message FEL and now, I cannot do anything. I tried already to connect the device to a pc window, push + and on but I still have the same message, FEL. Anything that I can do? It was perfect until the last update.

12 people have this problem

Any Update. My device is bricked on last update.

1 person likes this

Hi Allan, no... no answer and no fix for now. Where is the support? 

I have the same problem with my watch. After the update, FEL appeared and I can't do anything. I stupidly unlinked the watch from my account and now I can't even see the serial number, the box is gone. I bought the watch back in 2019.
image.jpg
(1.26 MB)

1 person likes this

same here 

1 person likes this

2 month and no solution ?

1 person likes this

Try pressing and holding the power button for about 10 seconds to force a reboot and see if that helps. https://help.lametric.com/support/solutions/articles/6000257445-lametric-device-displays-fel space waves

1 person likes this

Hi everyone, apologies for the delayed response. Unfortunately, there’s still no solution, and I’ve received no support so far. Hi Rose, thanks for your suggestion, but it didn’t work. If I find a solution, I’ll be sure to update everyone as soon as possible.

Hi, @ Federico Solimeno,

Please drop an email to support@lametric.com.

We'll be glad to help.

1 person likes this

Dear support,

i will do it asap, thanks. However, I wanted to inform you that I also sent a similar email two months ago, with no answer. 

I recommend that everyone involved in this discussion contact support at that email address; perhaps they will resolve the issue. I will keep you updated in case of a response and an actual solution.

I don't know if it is related by my LaMetric Time is an early model, so it hasn't had a lot of interim updates as I haven't used the App in years since I set it up.  The other day I let the App apply the latest firmware and was presented with the FEL screen.  I can't even put the device into USB mode any more and the ten second power button reset only turns off the device and back into FEL mode.   I hope these firmware updates haven't bricked the device.

Login or Signup to post a comment