Start a new topic

Support is a JOKE. This product is a JOKE

I bought a Lametric Time and have had it on my desk for a week without being able to use it. I've tried configuring it 100 times. I've written support via email and it took them 3 days to reply with a one sentence suggestion. When that didn't work (after trying it immediately) I replied and I STILL have not received a reply.

I created 2 support tickets and BOTH were closed without any comment or advice or reply. This is infuriating. Are the people employed as Tech Support just lazy?! This is a joke. I'm returning this crap product and getting a refund. 

Dear Omar,

We’re quite a small team, but we're passionately focused on the product and making things right for our customers. We appreciate any comments or suggestions as this is the best way to improve.  

Please be informed that we merged all your tickets in one.  It’s important to us that our customers were more than satisfied and we'd like to ask you to share your device's log files for investigation.

To grab logs from the device follow these steps:

1. Press the power button fast three times in a row (within 1 second) when the device is turned on.
  2. Connect device to your computer via USB cable.
  3. Reboot device in mass storage mode (see user guide for reference). New disk drive should appear on your computer.
  4. Open newly created disk drive and send to support@lametric.com files found in "Logs" folder.
  5. Safely eject disk and reboot the device.

Find the instruction on how to mount the device as mass storage here (Section 5.5, page 65, steps 1-4).

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Let's keep in touch.

I have sent the Log files. I hope it helps. It's been extremely frustrating to be unable to use a $200 product.

Regarding the merging of the tickets -- it would be good practice to reply with 'your tickets have been merged' or something to that effect because to me it just looked like they had all been closed. That's how it still looks.

I really hope you are able to solve the issue. 

Dear Omar,

Thanks again for sharing your solution and feedback.

We'll take them into our account. If you have any other questions, please write back us anytime. We'll be glad to help.

Best wishes,

LaMetric Team