Start a new topic

facebook and insta counters displays arrow followed by 0

I am using the facebook and instagram counter on LaMetric Time. 

Since a while it is displaying the facebook or instagram logo followed by and arrow pointing right with a 0 behind. I only want to see the absolute amount of followers on FB and insta. Is there a way to turn this off? from my point of view this is annoying. 

1 person has this problem
1 Comment

Dear Paul,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the delay in reply.

If you see this on your LaMetric Time,  it means that your Like Counter for Facebook app isn't configured yet.

Make sure you've logged into your Facebook account. Then please go to the app settings and select a Page you'd like to track.

If you see this on your LaMetric Time:  it means that your Followers Counter for Instagram app isn't configured yet.  

Please, make sure that you've logged into your Facebook account. Then please go to the app settings and select an Instagram account you'd like to track.

In order to login with your Facebook account into Like Counter for Facebook app/Follower Counter for Instagram app you need to go to your Internet browser.

For this:

1) open the Like Counter for Facebook app/Follower Counter for Instagram app  and tap 'Login with Facebook';
2) tap 'Copy Code' button;
3) visit facebook.com/devices on your browser;
4) paste the copied code in the corresponding field and tap 'Continue';
5) return to the LaMetric app and finish the configuration.

Additionally, on the 'Connect to Facebook' page you can follow the video guide with details on how to login.

We hope this helps. If you have any other questions please drop an email to support@lametric.com.

Login or Signup to post a comment